The Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library is excited to partner with local organizations to provide opportunities for lifelong learning.
Use your CLEVNET library card to access and explore top tourist draws in Summit County and beyond.
Please Note: There are a limited number of passes available. Passes may be reserved through the library's website. Click the button below to reserve one online.
Akron Art Museum - 2 adults, plus any children under 18 living at the same residence. Parking will be validated and there is a 10% gift shop discount. For hours and more information, visit akronartmuseum.org.
Akron's Children Museum - Pass for 4 persons (adults or children). Additional guests receive a $1.00 discount on admission. Located next to Lock 3 at 216 S. Main Street in Akron. Parking is at 51 W. State Street. For hours and more information, visit akronkids.org.
Akron Zoo - Free admission and parking for 2 adults and 4 children under 18. For hours and more information, visit akronzoo.org.
McKinley Presidential Library and Museum - Free admission to the museum, Discovery World, and the planetarium for 2 adults, plus all children in the same household. Also includes a 10% discount on purchases from the museum shop. For hours and more information, visit mckinleymuseum.org.
Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens - Free self-guided tours for up to 2 adults and 7 youths (up to age 17) during regular admission hours. Not valid for special events. Cardholders can get a guided tour and receive 50% off the non-member price. Includes free onsite parking. Admission Hours: Open April - December: Tuesday - Sunday, 10 AM - 4 PM (Closed Mondays).
- Passes are available for use by current CLEVNET library cardholders in good standing, ages 18 and older.
- A pass may be reserved online through the Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library’s website.
- No holds are allowed on passes through the online catalog.
- An adult may have one (1) pass checked out on their card at a time.
- Passes must be picked up at the Information Desk, located in the center of the library. You must have your library card with you to check out a pass.
- Passes must be picked up on the day your reservation begins.
- Passes are loaned for a one-week loan period, with no renewals. If passes are not picked up on the first day that they are available, the checkout time will not be extended. The due date will remain one week from the reservation start date.
- Passes must be returned to a staff member at the Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library. Do not return passes in the Book Drop or at the Drive-Up Window. Passes may not be returned to another CLEVNET library.
- Overdue fees will be charged for museum passes not returned by their due date at a rate of $5.00 per day. At one week overdue, you will be charged the cost of the pass and your library privileges will be suspended.
- If your museum pass is lost, stolen, or damaged, you will be held responsible for all applicable replacement costs and processing fees – up to $250, plus any accrued late return fees.