Read eBooks and listen to digital audiobooks with Libby
Digital audiobooks and eBooks check out for 21 days and automatically return afterward. You can place holds on popular titles if they're already checked out.
- Go to clevnet.overdrive.com.
- Click "sign in."
- Enter your library card number and PIN (unless you changed it, it's the last four digits of the phone number associated with your library card).
Read eBooks and comics, listen to music and digital audiobooks, or watch movies and TV shows with hoopla
hoopla offers eBooks and audiobooks for all reading levels. Items check out for 21 days and automatically return afterward. There are two ways to borrow: any title marked Instant can be checked out immediately, while titles marked Flex can be placed on hold if they're currently checked out.
Create an account:
- Go to hoopladigital.com and click "get started today."
- Make an account: enter your email address and create a password of your choice.
- Select your library: choose the Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library from the dropdown list.
- Enter your library card number and PIN (by default, your PIN is the last four digits of the phone number associated with your account.
- In the future, you'll sign in to hoopla using your email address and the password you created.