Stow 1960 4th of July Parade
The Stow July 4th parade was established in 1959 and is one of the largest in Ohio. It has been an annual event since that time.
Dedication of Stow Vietnam Memorial Park 1970
This park was located at the southwest corner of the intersection of Routes 91 and 59, the present day location of a CVS Pharmacy. The park was established in 1970 and remained in this location until 1998. The memorial was then moved to the Stow Cemetery on Route 59.
Community Jazz Band Tribute Slide Show
A tribute video (PowerPoint) to the Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library's Community Jazz Band, which has been performing at the library since the early 1980's. Includes a clip of a May 2016 concert.