Your library card gives you access to the OverDrive digital library. Digital audiobooks and eBooks check out for 21 days and are automatically returned to the library afterward. You can place holds on popular titles if they’re already checked out.
eBooks can be read on your computer, on your mobile device with the Libby app, or even on your Kindle. Visit the library’s Information Desk or call (330) 688-3295 ext. 4 if you need help getting set up.
Getting started with the Libby app:
- Download and install the free Libby app, available on the Google Play store and iTunes app store, on your device.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library (look for Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library/CLEVNET).
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN (unless you changed it, it's the last four digits of the phone number associated with your library card).
If you already use Libby:
Go to your account settings and add a new library card. Search for "CLEVNET" as your library. Sign in using your library card number and PIN.
Access OverDrive with your computer:
- Go to clevnet.overdrive.com.
- Click "sign in."
- Enter your library card number and PIN (unless you changed it, it's the last four digits of the phone number associated with your library card).