A teacher card provides an 8-week loan period with no renewals. Fines are waived with the exception of lost or damaged materials.
Who is eligible
- Any currently employed day care, preschool, or grade K - 12 teacher is eligible.
- Parents who home school their children are also eligible when they supply a letter of verification from their district.
How to apply
- Apply in person at the Checkout or Children’s Desks.
- You must have your own library card from the Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library or other CLEVNET library system, with fines under $10.
- You will need to provide a school ID, recent pay stub, or letter from your school or day care facility.
Please note that items from other CLEVNET libraries and items for personal use cannot be checked out or requested with a teacher card. If an overdue item exceeds 30 days, you will not be permitted to check out any additional items until it is returned or paid for.
Classroom materials requests can be submitted on a one-time or ongoing basis. If you are interested in a monthly loan of hand-selected, age-appropriate materials, contact the Children’s Department to set up this service.
What is required
- 72 hours' notice
- A valid teacher card
Pickup and delivery options
- Pick up your materials at the Checkout Desk on the first floor.
- The materials can be sent to your building located in Stow or Munroe Falls via the Stow-Munroe Falls City School District delivery system. Items can also be returned through this system. Please verify the delivery schedule and pickup/drop-off locations with your building’s administrator.
We can provide personalized services for you and your class with advance notice, such as tours, class visits, and book bins.
Please call the Children’s Department at (330) 688-3295 ext. 5, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a request at Classroom materials request form.